If you want to invest in a business to achieve higher returns, but don’t want to learn how to buy or run a business, Integral Capital offers entrepreneurs and investors opportunities to partner with us to acquire businesses for investment purposes.
We will lead the acquisition process from start to finish, and then will make sure the right operators for the business are in place in order to achieve the long-term investment and operational objectives.
We conduct strategic analyses to confirm the most appropriate acquisition strategy. We then manage the acquisition process including identifying acquisition candidates, selecting the top targets, leading negotiations, conducting financial analyses, managing the drafting of the legal documents and ultimately, successfully closing the transaction.
Investor acquisition services include:
- Compile acquisition strategy and related objectives
- Conduct market analyses & assess strategic alternatives
- Establish valuation criteria and key deal terms
- Build financial models for operational and valuation activities
- Identify and vet acquisition targets
- Lead deal negotiations and conducting due diligence
- Assist with acquisition financing, if needed
- Negotiate definitive agreements and other documents to close transaction
Investor operational and management services:
After the acquisition has closed, we also manages all of the operational activities, and possible future acquisitions, to achieve the long-term investment objectives.
There are many benefits to partnering with Integral Capital including:
- Expertise & Experience: We have the transaction, capital markets, strategic, financial and operational experience critical for success.
- Outsourced Focus: Partnering with us allows clients to focus on what they do best. We focus on the acquisition tasks at hand.
- Perspective: A broad perspective is critical to understanding the spectrum of options, so the best choices are made.
- Relationships: We has the right relationships and credibility that are critical for completing a transaction with the right participants.
- Optimal Outcomes: Ultimately, we creates significant value for its investors via the value created.