Integral Capital offers buy-side advisory services to companies who want buy-side support to achieve their acquisition objectives. We will run the process from start to finish and work closely with management to achieve the desired acquisition objectives.
We typically start by compiling strategic analyses to confirm the best way to increase the company’s cash flow and maximize the valuation. Then the acquisition process includes identifying acquisition candidates, selecting the top targets, handling negotiations, conducting financial analyses, managing the drafting of the legal documents and ultimately, successfully closing the transaction.
Lastly, a key piece that is often overlooked is the integration phase (which is a common reason why good acquisitions otherwise fail). We can also launch the post-close integration activities, if needed, to make sure the acquisition is successfully integrated.
Buy-side Advisory services can include, but not limited to, the following:
- Compile acquisition objectives
- Conduct market analyses
- Assess strategic alternatives
- Identify and vet acquisition targets
- Establish valuation criteria and key deal terms
- Build financial models for operational and valuation activities
- Lead deal negotiations and conducting due diligence
- Assist with acquisition financing, if needed
- Negotiate definitive agreements and other documents to close transaction
- Spearhead post-close acquisition integration activities
There are many benefits to hiring Integral Capital:
- Outsourced Focus: Hiring us allows clients to do what they do best and we focus on the tasks at hand.
- Expertise & Experience: We have the transaction, capital markets, strategic, financial and operational experience critical for success.
- Relationships: We have the right relationships and credibility that are critical for completing a transaction.
- Objectivity & Independence: An outside perspective is critical to understanding the spectrum of options.
- Optimal Outcomes: Ultimately, we create significant value for its clients.
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss any potential opportunity. Our Buy-side services can be leveraged for one or more acquisitions.