We help Business Owners maximize the valuation of their business so it can be sold for a much higher price in the future, versus it’s current valuation.
We help optimize/grow/sell the business in three steps: 1) implement strategic initiatives to increase revenue and increase profits; 2) [optional] conduct an add-on acquisition to increase revenue and cost synergies; and then 3) sell the business for top dollar in the near future.
Part 1: Grow -> Grow via Strategic Initiatives; we work on three main areas:
- Increase revenue significantly through various sales and strategic initiatives;
- Streamline all expense categorizes so profits are maximized; and
- Optimize key operating and strategic factors that dramatically increase the valuation of the business.
We know what needs to be done to achieve the maximum valuation. So ultimately, we strategically position the business so it can be sold for a much greater price in the future.
Part 2 (Optional): Buy -> Buy Add-on Business(es); this phase includes the following:
- Prepare company for an add-on acquisition initiative & compile acquisition objectives
- Conduct market analyses & assess strategic alternatives
- Establish acquisition criteria and key deal terms
- Build financial models for operational and valuation activities
- Identify and vet acquisition targets
- Lead deal negotiations and conducting due diligence
- Assist with acquisition financing, if needed
- Negotiate definitive agreements and other documents to close transaction
- Spearhead post-close acquisition integration activities
Part 3: Sell -> Sell the Business; we execute to sell for top dollar:
- We provides seller advisory services to help clients sell a business for top dollar.
- We run the process from start to finish in order to the acquisition objectives – including both price and terms.
This offering is great for Business Owners who know their business could be worth much more with the successful execution of a few key strategic initiatives. And it’s great for Business Owners who are thinking about selling, need to prepare their business for sale or simply want to work less and leverage a partner at this stage to focus on other activities.